Easy Homemade Pad Thai Recipe


I adore Pad Thai, I find it so filling and such a great sharing dish. Due to this, one date night I decided to make my own version for Alec and it turned out really nice if I don't say so myself. For a quick and easy filling meal, I highly recommend.

INGREDIENTS:

Chicken breast x 3
Rice Noodles x 1
Peppers x 1
Spring onion x 3
Chicken stock (optional - tastes good with and without) x 1
Garlic x 2 cloves
Corn flour - 1/4 to 1/2 cup
Soya Sauce - Around double the corn flour (Depends on how strong you would like this)
Coriander - 1x Pinch
Chilli Flakes - 1x pinch

METHOD

1. Cut up the chicken breast and place in bowl
2. Add corn flour and soya sauce and mix with the chicken to ensure it is coated
3. Whilst this is soaking, create the chicken stock in a separate dish and mix in the chilli flakes
4. Cut up the desired veg into your preferred sizes
5. Cook the chicken with the soya sauce mix
6. Before this has completely cooked add the stock and mix further
7. Add the veg and rice noodles once the chicken is cook for a further two minutes
8. Take off the heat and add a pinch of coriander

And that is how you make a quick and easy Pad Thai. Do let me know if you give it a try.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts