The Best Bohemian Dress




Dress - River Island
Lipstick - MAC
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - New Look

I am definitely one of those girls who squeals inside (and out a lot of the time) when she see's a cute bohemian dress or playsuit, especially if its on sale like this little beauty was. Thank you River Island for having a sale as soon as the weather started to get warmer!

I will admit, I do love wearing dresses anyway but when I saw this dress I knew I had to get it. White is not a colour I can normally wear a lot of due to being so pale but this dress doesn't wash me out and is so comfy I want to start wearing it as a night dress.

The reason I feel that this is the best bohemian dress, other then the fact it was in the sale, the white does not wash me out and the pattern is adorable, but the face I will be able to wear it all year round and be comfortable doing so. Due to the length you can easily wear it without tights during the warmer months without showing too much leg (don't have to shave your thighs then which is always a good thing) and it will still look cute with tights and booties in the colder months and as it has an under layer it makes it just that little bit warmer...and less chance of a dress tucked in pants situation! The long elasticated sleeves keeps your arm covered but allows cool air to go through and the tie at the front allows you to control how open or closed you have the dress. How can anyone have a problem with this dress.

I can not wait to go to a festival in the summer and take way to many pictures of this dress. Follow me on Instagram to keep up with the dress's adventure.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts