10 Things I Wish I Knew In School


School can be a difficult time for everybody, no matter what your home life, gender or abilities are, school is just one big learning curve for both education and surviving this crazy world. Due to this, I wanted to help others out by listing 10 things I wish I knew when I was at school to show that things do get better.

1. Always report it - No matter what the situation is, if its happening to you or if you see it happening to someone else, always report it, you could be saving someone from getting seriously injured and others will appreciate it.

2. The guy/girl is not worth it - Very few people stay with the person they were with in school. That's not to say that the relationship isn't real but that person you are chasing after and crying about won't matter when you leave.

3. Your friendship group will change - This is normal, real friends will stay around.

4. Make the most of your resources - Text books and the library will help save hours on the internet trying to find the information you should have been listening to in class, trust me!

5. Being 'cool' means nothing - None of that matters when you leave school, stop trying so hard to be someone you aren't.

6. Being seen as a dork is not a bad thing - Be yourself, you will appreciate it in the long run. Plus the 'dorks' I knew were always nicer and did better then the 'cool' kids!

7. Respect your teachers and parents - They are there to help you, they may seem mean but its probably for a reason

8. Put your hand up in class - Do you ever judge people for answering the question right, asking questions or simply asking for help? No? Then why feel that people will judge you? Even if you don't help anyone else at least you will get the satisfaction and help you need.

9. Exams and tests are just stepping stones - There are always other paths to take and you can always redo them. Never make yourself ill over a test or exam.

10. Wear what suits you and not what everyone else is wearing - BE YOURSELF, be comfortable, you will be so much happier, I promise

I personally don't feel that my school days were the best year of my life and not because I didn't know these things, but I do hope with these life lessons it can help others have the best year.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts