6 Simple and Easy Ways To Stay Healthy


Everyone wants to be healthy, especially as being healthy and new ways of being healthy is posted everywhere at the moment, particularly as 'summer body' season is coming up. With this, I know it is not easy for everyone to stay healthy due to work life etc. Due to this I decided to make a list of 6 easy things everyone can do to stay healthy no matter your age, gender, location or abilities.

**Side note - I know exercising and eating a balanced diet are key elements to this but I decided to talk about other elements to go along side this, enjoy!**

1. Keep yourself hydrated and drink green tea - Do I really need to explain this? We all know that drinking water is essential. especially as our bodies are mainly water, its such an easy thing to add to your day. Just take a bottle with you everywhere, bottles are not heavy so there is no excuse. Green tea is something I have only been drinking for about a year and I know its not something many people like but there are so many benefits to green tea, such as its fat burning ability and lowering your risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Definitely worth a try.

2. Moisturise/Skin Care - This may seem like a really random one but we only get one skin so why not look after it? Moisturiser is not expensive and there any many good budget friendly skin care companies making it an easy habit to start. Along with helping to protecting your skin its also antiaging. If you are unsure on what skin care companies to use I highly recommend the free app Think Dirty. Its an app that allows you to see how good each skin care company/product is actually good for your skin and what is in it and what it may actually be doing to your skin. It shows this on a scale from 0-10 with 10 being the worst. I was so shocked the first time I used it.

3. Fresh Air - I find that fresh air really helps to waken me up and any chance of getting a bit of vitamin D I am going to take it. As someone who lives in England, sunny dry days are few and far between so as soon as this is possible as this makes me feel happier and more energised and with everyone's busy lives this energy boost is always needed.

4. Sleep - A proper sleep routine is not something I know many of my friends to have. As a 19 year old girl I am never in bed at the same time and as soon as the weekend comes around and sleep pattern that has been made gets thrown out the window. Having a long nights sleep allows your body to rest and 'sort itself out' for the next day. The less sleep you get the more your body will struggle and the worse your performance and mental state will be. Plus who doesn't like to sleep?

5. Relax - Similarly with sleep your body needs to have breaks, just sitting down watching TV or simply lying on your bed doing nothing gives your body a break and allows you to listen to your body and find out what you really need. Sometimes its not until you have stopped and sat down that you realised how tired/hungry you are because you have been too focused on something else, allow yourself to have both mental and physical breaks.

6. Educate - Another probably random one for you but I believe that it is so important to keep yourself educated, this can be through reading, evening classes or online through websites like Future Learn (highly recommend). Keeping yourself educated has been reported to reduce your chances of doing a crime and will prevent early stages of memory loss along with other great factors that may not have considered, such as better equality. Educate yourself on reading the benefits of adult education could be a good place to start.

So those are my 6 simple ways to stay healthy, all easy to do and once in place will have a big positive impact on your life.

What are you simple health tips?

Talk to you later x

This post is not an ad. All opinions are my own.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts