The Big Pink OOTD

On Friday they office block that I work at took part in The Big Pink. For those who don't know The Big Pink was formed by Breast Cancer Care where for one Day in October you wear pink to help raise money for Breast Cancer.

For more details you can go to the website here.

Due to not really wearing pink on a regular basis I decided for The Big Pink I was going to go all out and go as a Pink Fairy! A few people asked if I was the pink Tinkerbell which I thought was kinda sweet as I love Tinkerbell...mainly cause she's so sassy!

Flower crown - Primark
Cropped jumper - Newlook
Skirt - Miso
I even managed to convince my 'can be' vain colleague Sam to wear bring pink leg warmers and a gaudy sparkly cowboy hat. He wasted a pink tutu as well but after spending around 3-4 hours (I wish that was an exaggeration) of driving around looking in multiple shops it was just no use I wasn't going to find one, looks like lots of people had the same idea!

Along with dressing up we took part in a guess the pink product game where you had to guess what product Sophie the receptionist had picked. Yet due to no-one actually picking the right product it turned into Sam picking a name out of the pink hat. Turns out it's his new lucky hat as he won!

Overall it was such an easy but fun way to raise money for charity which anyone can take part in which is going to a well deserved charity. How can anyone complain?

Did you do anything for The Big Pink?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts