Marshmallow and Banana Blondies

Due to it being National Cake Week the rest of my posts this week just has to be recipes on my blog, it just has to be!!

After having tea at Alec's house and with his sister making the NICEST raspberry, macadamia and white chocolate blondies I knew I had to make some too. Yet due to never wanting to do anything normal, I made my own version and without a recipe. As I was still in the 'healthy baking' mood I decided to make these Marshmallow and Banana Blondies...with chocolate chips as they were in the way of the rest of the ingredients which just shows they HAD to be added!

Ingredients:

Plain flour - 128g
Brown sugar - 201g
Butter - 113g
Medium banana - 1
Egg - 1
Vanilla extract - 1.5 tsp vanilla
Chocolate chips - handful
Marshmallows - Handful
Salt - Pinch

Steps:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a tray with grease proof paper
2. Mix the butter and sugar until combined
3. Slowly add the egg and vanilla and keep mixing until incorporated
4. Stir in the salt, flour and banana until a smooth batter is created
5. Spead evenly into the prepared pan
6. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked through and center is set
7. Leave to cool then enjoy

I will get it out there, they do have a weird texture. For anyone who's had banana pancakes before it has the same taste and texture as that but slightly sweeter.
Not for everyone but personally I really enjoyed it.

Do let me know if you give it a try and any weird baking experiments.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts