What To Do When It All Gets Too Much


Whether its work, studying, blogging, side businesses, well being or social life, sometimes life just gets too much and everyone needs some time to just chill out before they get back into it. As much as I would love to go on holiday or a mini break away every time things got stressful that sadly isn't an option. I know many people are currently feeling stressed out and overall pretty crap at the moment due to being back at work, shit weather and all so I made a list like I do way to often on what I like to do when it all gets too much.

Meditate - I have a post coming soon on why I love to meditate but two key features is that you are able to do i quickly but still have it be effective, such as during a work break and allows you to focus your mind on one thing so when you go back to whatever you were doing you are able to go back open minded and take things one step at a time.

Go for a walk - Often at work an employee will have a walk around the building, our venture outside in the British weather if its that bad to help clear their heads and try and focus their thoughts. I like this as the fresh air is always a nice pick up and allows me to breathe before I go back into it.

Make a hot drink - or cold if that's what you prefer. Other then the fact you will then have a nice drink it give you two minutes to focus on something else. Walk away from what you are doing and interact with others.

Have a bath - I get that this won't be beneficial if its getting mad at work but there is nothing better then a nice bath when you get home. A glass of wine, a good book and lush bubble bath is just a perfect way to unwind after a long day.

Exercise - Not everyone's cup of tea but along with releasing endorphin's it allows you to use that stress and anger on something else. Run off the stress or punch out your anger, just make sure you don't hurt yourself during that process.

What do you like to do when it all gets too much?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts