Tropic Skincare Face Masks Review


I love face masks. Lots of girls (and boys) have a lipstick collection or an eyeliner collection, not me. Mine has always been face masks. Once a week minimum I would put a face mask on ans just relax for 10 minutes knowing my skin would be thankful that it currently can't move. Sadly, or not so sadly in reality, this collection has now been binned or given away for the new kings and queens of my face mask draw (yes I really did have that many)!

The Tropic Skincare Face Masks are small but powerful with three expertise and suitable for all skin types and even those with sensitive skin. I've used the masks on their own or have used them to multi-mask and every time I am blown away by how good the masks are. You see instant results and within 24 hours your skin will either look brighter or feel more hydrated.

Annoyingly I never took a before and after picture the first time I tried the masks (shit blogger award goes to myself) but will swear on all the little babies lives that my skin went from being spotty and neglected after a long makeup filled weekend to having no obvious spots my Monday morning. The red visible spots had either been removed or reduced to those weird small lumps that you get when a spot is dying (why does that happen) and any forming spots were completely removed. My favourite way to use the masks is to use the blemish fighting mask first and then put the hydration mask on after, my skin feels and looks so much smoother afterwards.

Obviously I have to talk about the brightening mask. This dull weather is making everyone longing for summer and glowing skin which is exactly what you will get with this mask. When speaking to other people who have tried this mask, both much older then myself I may add, have aid its like a face lift in a jar but without the big cost and nasty side effects. Definitely looking forward to using this mask more as a midweek pick up.

One downside I do have the masks is that they are not the best to take off, they don't hurt and they won't leave your skin red and irritated but I have has to use two flannels before to get one mask off. A tip with these is to use the Tropic toner of a face mist to help moist the mask slightly as this makes it quicker to remove.

Overall I do love these masks and haven't been trying or even looking at other face masks since I got these. Defiantly a Tropic Skin care product I couldn't live without.

Have you ever tried them? What's your favourite face mask?

Talk to you later x



 

Comments

Popular Posts