What I wore in Tenerife

I've always had a love/hate relationship with summer clothes, it either made me look big, I felt too much like everyone else or it simply wasn't my style. Due to that I have a 'small' summer wardrome which I rinse through just due to knowing what works for me, it also makes packing for holidays really easy as you will be able to see.

Day 1

As it was our first day in Tenerife we decided to walk around the local area, get a rough idea on how far away we were to everything, such as the beach and supermarket, along with explore the local stores and get a rough idea on what souvenirs we may want because you can't leave without a souvenir.


Sunlgasses - Quay Australia
Kimono - Quiz Clothing
Crop top - Newlook
Shorts - Superdry
Shoes - Deichman


The day ended with eating WAAAAAAY too much food and enjoying the evening entertainment with cocktails, a nice end to the first day.

Kimono - Phix
Top - Mums from M&S (Accidently picked hers up and not mine)
Shorts - Superdry
Shoes - Unknown - So old I can't remember

Day 2

We decided, when we weren't relaxing by the pool, to go on a commercial submarine and see sting rays, shipwrecks and local sea life. Due to not having a clue how long it will take and we knew we would be on a coach for a while, comfort was key.


Top - Mums from M&S
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Deichman

Day 3

Due to being on a boat I wanted something that would be easy to get on and off if I got too hot or wanted to stop myself from burning. Unfortunately we had to sit inside due to not having enough room outside but oh well, still perfect for the day being loose and light weight.

Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Bikini - Newlook
Kimono Playsuit - Glamourous
Shoes - Deichman

Day 4

Day 4, the day I was most excited for, Volcano Day. Due to getting up early and knowing that it will be cold at the top I went for something that covered me up but didn't restrict me when exploring the volcano and local area. I also had a denim jacket this day that I didn't show.


Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Crop top - Newlook
Shorts - Newlook
Shoes - Deichman


We always decided that even though we did book all inclusive we were going to go out at least once to experience Spanish food. Dressing up was much needed.

Dress- Ark
Purse - Local Spanish Shop
Shoes - Deichman

Day 5

Water Park day, possibly one of my least favourite days, and although I didn't wear this outfit for long it was one of my favourites due to being so easy and comfortable.

Bikini - Mix of Newlook and Asos
Tank top - Newlook
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Deichman

Day 6

We decided to end out holiday by relaxing on the beach with our books, music and a shit load of ice tea. We were also going to do some water sports but we decided naps in the sun was just that little bit more pleasing at the time.
I kept saying this outfit was my 'eco-mother' look, although I never know why this outfit makes me look like I have underboob fat?


Hat - ASOS
Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Dress - Newlook
Bikini - Newlook and ASOS
Shoes - Deichman
Backpack - Superdry

Simply but comfy is always my go to outfit but especially when on holiday in the heat and exploring, plus loose clothing means you won't get hot and sticky quickly. Boring but not sweaty...new moto?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts