The Cotsworlds and Motor Museum

At the start of the month my parents, Alec and I took a trip to the Cotwolds to see my Brother on his birthday. We decided due to weather getting warmer to make it a walking weekend exploring little towns like Lower and Upper Slaughter. 

I'm sure I will never be able to afford a house there but real house goals were taking place. We even walked around the race course and it made me want to live on a farm with horses...so many things so little time!!

Whilst in Cotswolds Alec and I decided to look around the Motor Museum which shows the change in motor vehicles throughout the years, such as cars, bikes and caravans and multiple car related merchandise which fills the rooms without looking tacky...I am still trying to work out some of the wall colours though!

You weren't able to sit in any of the cars for obvious reasons other then the tractor which was a lot taller then I thought it was going to be. There are multiple rooms to look through with the 70's being my favourite. 

There was also a 'child's' play area with walls full of mini car figures, games and cars to sit in. Alec and I had a lot of fun pretending to be children and even made friends with a little girl and her family whilst she beat Alec at a game. 

The ticket prices are £5.50 and you can spend as long as you like in the museum. As someone who isn't that into cars I still found it really enjoyable as there was always something to look out due to the way they filled the rooms with car related goods, jokes and information sheets that you actually wanted to read. They also had notes from the previous owners of the cats which I think was a nice touch. 

If you are into cars of even slightly interested I highly recommend it as you can easily spend 30 mins or 3 hours depending on how much you are interested. 

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts