People at concerts

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST ISNT TO HATE ON ANYONE BUT TO EXPRESS MY VIEWS/FEELINGS IN A SARKY BUT COMEDIC WAY!

Now don't get me wrong I am all for people being themselves and enjoying a concert as, like me, they have paid a lot of money to be there (people really need to remember that) but there are just a few things that people do that really seem to get to me...

1. Those who blow whistles throughout the concert. You payed all that money to listen to yourself whistle and annoy everyone around you, well done

2. The people who start an argument just for the sake of it, I'm sorry is no-one else allowed to be here? 

3. Even worse when people cause an argument because they have the same 'favourite' as them. Unless you are their mum you should not be that protective 

4. Experiencing the concert through a phone, you will probably never watch those videos again, the quality won't be that great and you are more likely to miss something good/exciting as you are too busy living the concert through your phone 

5. Those who bring iPads to concerts, I will admit this is mainly mums who want something to do during the concert but, those who use it to film and take pictures, I don't know whether I admire your efforts for a better shot without taking a camera or think it's a bit OTT

6. Mosh pits, is there really any need...ever?

7. Flashers, I am all for free the nipple and expressing your body the way you want to but when it is under age girls doing it to a group of older lads it does make you stop and think...

Although not many of these happened when I saw 5 Seconds of Summer in London on the weekend (who are just amazing live) it still seems to be a thing I look out for, could just be me being judgemental but hey I can't be the only one who thinks this...right?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts