London Wish List

Following on from my previous post, although there are so many things I have already done there are still so much more I want to do. 
Due to this I decided to create a list of a few things I want to do next time I am in London:

1. China town - the closest I will ever get to Tokyo
2. Tower London - I am 90% sure I have done this before but I want to do it again
3. The shard - I don't even know why
4. Shopping spree in Harrods - do I need to explain?
5. Drink up on a rooftop bar - just think of the views
6. Soho - I've heard it's very picturesque so I was sold 
7. Jack The Ripper tour - I can't be the only one obsessed with things like this 

There are of course so many other places and activities I want to undergo in London but for now let's keep the list short. 7 things for a 7 day trip...?!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts