My Top 10 London Activities


After being in London last week and still talking about it it's made me think of all the things I have done in London. Due to that, I thought I should make a list of my favourite things I have done in London to look back on in a years time and see what's changed. So in no particular order these are my favourite London activities: 

1. National History and Science museum - I always learn something new 
2. Que Gardens - so pretty, I want to go every season 
3. Madame Tussaud's - no one needs to know that they were wax
4. Borough Market - the food you can get is just outstanding 
5. Train station - I could watch the dancers for hours 
6. Shopping - do I need to explain 
7. Tube stations - I know that sounds off but some of the tube stations have such stunning architecture and designs. Plus there is a station that has a separate lane for walkers and those who want to stand and watch the dancers...does anyone remember what that station is called?
8. London zoo - especially when you take a 1 year old 
9. Theatre shows - I recommend The Lion King and would watch it everyday if possible 
10. Hyde Park - great for people watching and relaxing in the summer 

Only a small portion of the amazing things you can do in London but things I would do again immediately if I could. 

What's your favourite thing to do in London?

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts