Tripple Easter Egg Nests

Easter nests are one of my favourite things to bake, especially with any left over Easter eggs I may have, which is often rare.
Dan and Phil are definitely my favourite boy youtubers so when I saw they did an Easter Egg Nest bake past year I knew I must try it.

I didn't actually follow their recipe as it looked way too sweet, I have never understood why people add syrup or butter to melting chocolate...

INGREDIENTS:
1 bar of dark chocolate
1 bar of milk chocolate
1.5 bars of white chocolate
Rice krispies, shredded wheat, kelloggs etc,
Mini eggs
STEPS:
1. Melt each bar of chocolate in different bowls
2. Add your cereal of choice till all the chocolate is used
3. Layer the chocolate in cases
4. Add the mini eggs or any other decoration of choice
5. Leave to set
It really couldn't be any easier and they just taste so good!

What do you think?
Have you tried them?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts