Essie Penny Talk

What girl doesn't love rose gold?
What girl doesn't want nice nails?
Why not both?



I saw Penny Talk on Pinterest ages ago and knew I needed it in my collection, I have never had an Essie nail polish and due to the high reviews I knew it was about time. Luckily Alec decided the same thing and got this for me, definite brownie points there.



I think the colour is really unique as in the bottle I feel it looks a lot more gold then review but once its on, depending on the light it is rose gold or copper gold...is that a thing? I have had many compliments anyway so no matter how you see it its clearly nice.


For the price of Essie nail polishes I was expecting better quality, it does chip easily but that could be due to the thin layer Alec applied on me (more brownie points) or I could possibly have been more heavy handed this week but more testing is needed on that.


With that said I still really like this nail polish and think it would look amazing with a tan. What do you think?


Talk to you x

Comments

Popular Posts