Boobs or legs?

I always grew up with the concept of it being boobs or legs, never both. As I never had boobs I could show off till last year or legs I was proud of, it often led to me not showing either off, not until I got this dress in the Ark sale.

I loved Ark clothing and was gutted to see that they were closing down so knew I needed to place an order before this happened. Due to being one of the last people to know about the closing down sale a lot of the best items had already gone with many items having only a few sizes left, such as 6 and 16, making it hard to find bargains for a girl size 10. Saying that, I did see this black lace dress in a size 12 and thought 'why not, you can always make it smaller...ie ask mother to make it smaller as I can't do anything relating to textiles to save my life.'

Due to it being a size too big it shows off enough leg that I don't feel to covered up but still comfortable, just with a lot of side boob. Don't get me wrong unless you walk past me and look down you won't notice it but how much side boob is too much? If it wasn't for boob pasties and nipple tape my nipples may easily go on show whilst dancing to Beyoncé. Maybe I should just rock my Rihanna moment and let the side boobs show...Miley would be so proud, #FreeTheNipple and all!!

What do you think?
Boobs, legs, both or neither?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts