Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Review


I have never wanted to watch a film straight after watching it as much as this one. The actors, the story, the subtle humor was just so good I will happily go again with anyone. Any one want to go?

I haven't actually read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, nor have I read Pride and Prejudice, I read a few pages and gave up but after this film I am 100% adding these to my ready list. My friend who has read both said that the movie stuck to some aspects of the book but this doesn't ruin the book or movie in any way. I'm sure others will disagree but you will have to wait till I have read the books for my view on that.

I am not going to talk about the story line in detail other then London, why is it always London getting attached in basically any action film, and the surrounding area is being taken over by zombies and its about what the characters do to try and battle this situation along with falling in love and being heartbroken. With that in mind this isn't your typical love story so any boys reading this please don't let that stop you from going. This is mixed with fighting, being put on edge and laughing so much you need to cover your mouth, it is a great all rounder.

The line up is just outstanding and the actors chosen fit their roles so well, you can't help but love every character. You will really struggle to find someone who doesn't know at least one of the actors, which I feel makes the film so much better. I think Sally Phillips was probably the actress I was most surprised to see but she fitted the role perfectly.

The small humorous scenes added within the story make you fall in love with the characters even more and anything Matt Smith did resulted in laughter from my friends and I. Was I the only one who didn't know he was dating Lily James?

Overall the film is amazing and I will definitely be picking it up on DVD when released, there wasn't a single unattractive actor and the plot twists, which you were able to pick up if you really thought about it, I just can't get enough.

Anyone else seen it?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts