Love Rosie Film Review


I can't believe it has taken me so long to watch a film that has two of my favourite actors in but I am not disappointed at all.

I had read the book and loved it, the way it is written is so unique it made you want to keep reading. Although the film was slightly different to the book in places that didn't make the film bad or ruin the book, both are still highly liked by me.

The film as you can probably guess is a love story between childhood besties Rosie and Alex and the journey they take from being friends to ex friends to lovers and all the mess in between, with two wives, a baby and Alex moving to the other side of the world you can easily guess the story is an adventure.

 It is so easy to love the characters and support them even when you know it won't be the best decision, it may have just been me or due to the fact I read the book but I felt like an on looking friend who wanted to be there to hold and support them both when needed.
My favourite character was defiantly Ruby who I would love to have in real life, so supportive and so funny.

I personally watched the film on my own whilst I was ill in bed but it would be the perfect film to watch on a girls night due to the humour sprinkled through, no major heart breaking moments that make you want to rethink your whole life over and the hot Sam Claffin. How could anyone say no?

Its a film I would recommend to anyone who is in any mood as is defiantly a feel good film that every girl must see at some point in her life. I can't get enough of it...may go watch it again now...

Have you seen it?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts