Hubbox Review

If you follow me on instagram you will know by my regular showings of my Hubbox burgers that I am a big fan.
Hot Chick

Hubbox hasn't that long been in Plymouth, maybe 6 months, but Alec and I have already tried half of the menu already...opps!
Each time we go we try something new as we are working our way through the menu to try and find the best burger, as Alec and I clearly have the wildest lives.

Club box

You can either just have a burger or hot-dog on its own, which are super filling on their own or you can get some of their amazing sides, and make them dirty. I recommend getting the pulled pork cheesy fries made dirty which means that they have onions, jalapenos and a Hubbox sauce coated on top for an extra £1 and trust me it is so worth it!

Pulled pork cheesy fries made dirty

For those who are vegetarian or vegan, do not worry, they cater for you as well which makes it perfect to go with a group of friends as you will know there will be something for everyone. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any good decor pictures of Hubbox but do stay tuned as I do want to show it off due to the unique metallic design.

Betsy

I first heard of Hubbox by a work colleague who was heavily promoting the business, especially their fries and onion rings, unfortunately Alec nor I were a fan of the onion rings but they are huge so if you like homemade onion rings you are in for a treat.

Hot chick

Personally my top favourite would be the Hot Chick which is basically chicken in a bun and just amazing, although this is closely followed by the Clubbox which is just such a good mix of flavours, you need to try them so much.

Have you been to Hubbox?
What was your favourite?


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts