Current Favourites - March 2017


Can you believe we are already in April? That is crazy, this year has gone way too fast!
 
Who doesn't enjoy a good favourites post? I haven't done regular monthly favourites but decided it was time to give it a go, no harm in trying right!? Due to being ill this month most of my favourites are related to this but are still things I love either way.
 
 
1. Peppermint Tea - I have no idea why it has taken me this long to try it but I love it and is great for stomach pains.
 
2. The Little Book of Hygge - Late to the bandwagon with this one but just look at how cute it is. Can't wait for my own place and use the tips from this book.
 
3. Baths - Random I know but I have been loving relaxing in a bath recently. Anyone else love to sit in the bath and listen to the rain hit the window? To me that is heaven.
 
4. Netflix - Yes I know everyone loves Netflix but I have been obsessed recently. I have recently finished watching Brooklyn 99 and Jane The Virgin. I am a woman obsessed! I am counting down until more serious are added, I can't get enough.
 
5. Cat Cuddles - Do I even need to explain? I simply just love cats and seeing as my cat has also been ill recently it means extra cute cat cuddles.
 
6. Goji Berries - My current obsession is Goji Berries on pancakes, they just go so well together. Plus they are SUPER healthy, win win!
 
Those are my current favourites, what are yours?
 
Kind regards
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts