Favourite Christmas Films



 
There is just something about Christmas movies that even if you haven't been slightly in the festive spirit they can make you feel so cosy and ready for Santa to visit and share cookies with
When reading Corries favourite Christmas films (She is amazing!) it made me think of what mine are, especially as we share some faves, and I thought why not share these with you. 
But before anyone asks why Elf isn't on here, I know it is a classic and don't get me wrong I do find it funny but I just find these a nice change from Elf especially do to everyone playing it everywhere at the moment!

Christmas With The Kranks 

I watch this film every year at least one without fail. Such a classic underrated Christmas movie. 

Arthur Christmas

This film just never fails to make me feel happy, super funny and just a feel good film! I wonder if I could get his slippers...

The Holiday 

This is actually one of my uncles fave films which is weird seeing as the only other films he watches must include multiple deaths. Either way, a think this is a nice film to watch with your girls or even cuddled up with your *obvi worse* half. 

Fred Claus

It's just so funny! A very under rated Christmas film. 

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Who doesn't love this film? 

The Polar Express

Christmas isn't Christmas when this film isn't on.

So they are my top 6 (because picking 5 was just to difficult) Christmas films to help me get into the festive spirit. 

What are your faves? 

Have a good Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts