2016 Round Up and Favourites


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

For once I'm not going to say this year has gone super fast cause let's admit a lot of crap has taken place in 2016. But with all that in consideration personally, it's not been to bad of a year for me. So without wanting to brag, these are the top  16 things that have taken place this year:

1. Finished my apprenticeship
2. Got a full time position within a marketing company
3. Passed my theory test
4. Passed my pratical driving test
5. First couples holiday overseas
6. Saw Catfish and the Bottlemen live twice
7. My brother Graduated 
8. 1 year with Alec 
9. 2 Years of blogging 
10. First gym membership...which I have now left...
11. Girly weekend in London to see 5SOS
12. Beyonce live...should I say anymore? 
13. First works holiday 
14. Seeing my eldest brother and co (we only see once a year so was very nice to see again)
15. Going to Winter Wonderland
16. Big family Christmas 

With this I thought I would add my 2016 favourites, enjoy!

Makeup 
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 
- NYX Warm Shadows

Skin care 
- Tropic ABC

Clothing
- Michael Kors Handbag 

Book 
- How to build a girl vs The Art of Being Normal

Album 
- The Ride 

Live Band
- Catfish and The Bottlemen 
 
Holiday 
- Stratford Upon Avon 
 
Movie 
- Captain America Civil War

Blog 
- The Ugly Face of Beauty 

Youtuber
- Tess Christine

Overall not too bad of a year if I don't say so myself, here's to an even better year. 

What has been your favourite part of 2016?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts