Suicide Squad Movie Review


I can't believe how long it has taken me to finish this post and publish it, is Suicide Squad even still in the cinema?...moving on...

Suicide Squad is probably my favourite film I have seen this year, it was such a good mix of action and comedy perfect for all ages. I am waiting for it to come out on DVD just so I can watch it again
with my parents to prove this.

I really feel that this movie got a lot more bad press then it deserved, it had an A-list cast, a good story line that you can easily get engrossed in and characters you can't help to fall in love with and can't help but hope the best for. It must have been just me but I instantly chose sides and had favourite characters which clearly shows that the film was good in my opinion. Anyone else agree?

The two downsides I had of the film is Jared Leto and Cara Delevigne, I love them both and I don't think they were bad in the movie but I do agree that Jared Leto's laugh wasn't as good as people made it out to be and there was just something about Cara playing June and the Enchantress that I wasn't sure about, may have just been me, everyone else but Alec thought they were both good. What did you think?

Like every good film they had had lines that my friends and myself couldn't help but repeating after the film

The Joker: Oh, I'm not gonna kill you... I'm just gonna hurt you really, really bad.

Floyd Lawton: Stay evil, doll face...

Harley Quinn: Huh? What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry. The voices. Ahaha, I'm kidding! Jeez! That's not what they really said.

Harley Quinn: [to Katana] Love your perfume. What is that, the stench of death?


Overall I loved the film and can't wait to watch it again. More Will Smith and Margo Robbie please.

What did you think of the film?

Talk to you later x

Twitter  Pinterest | Blog | Goodreads | Tumblr | Instagram

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts