My Weekend in Pictures

These are some of my favourite blog posts to read cause 1 I like to know what people are doing and 2 it gives me travel/plan ideas, such as new recipes to make or places to visit. Why wouldn't you like it?

Saturday 6th August 2016

The morning was spent getting my laptop fixed and driving to Dame Hannah's Charity School due to seeing a sign for their Harry Potter exhibition. The exhibition had a room full of Jim Kay's artwork and models produced for the illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, along with a sweet and merch store, children's play area, colouring sheets (both mum and I took great joy in the idea of decorating Harry Potters glasses) and a dress up area with a want to sit and pose on. Way too much fun.

This was followed by going to Dawlish to walk along the seafront and getting ice cream...or in my case walking around till I found somewhere that did sorbet cause no-one caters for lactose free people! Dawlish is filled with inflatable minions, dead birds along the path next to the beach and pugs being carried, overall good time.

The evening was followed with Suicide Squad - review coming soon.

Sunday 7th August 2016

Sunday was sent in Paignton with Alec's family enjoying the sun, eating way to much roast and cuddling the baby. No pictures were taken during this as they aren't my family and its the second time I've met them so why scare them with my blog so soon?

The evening was spent going a short walk and drive with one of my besties who has nearly finished his year of traveling. He spent January in New Zealand and Australia, then 5 months in China followed by 3 weeks travelling Europe. This one small drive together is not enough, ultimate travel jealousy!

So that was my weekend in pictures and more text then expected...looks like getting back into blogging won't be that difficult!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts