International Women’s Day 2018

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY!!

Instead of doing a post for one specific women’s like I’ve done in the past I would like to do an overall thank you. 

Thank you to all the women who fought for our country. 
Thank you to all the women who stood up for what they believed in. 
Thank you to all the women who have improved health care. 
Thank you to all the women proving that you can have children and be successful. 
Thank you to all the women who said ‘fuck off’ to social norms and making a change. 
Thank you to all the women suffragettes that allowed me to vote. 
Thank you to all the women who made new discoveries - I’m sorry that you never got acknowledged for it. 
Thank you to all the women who made a difference even when everything and everyone was trying to stop them. 

Because of you women, I am free to be me, thank you!

Qa href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts