2017 Review and Photo Diary

Image from Dreamstime

2018, how has this happened!
2017 was a strange year, I went away a lot and got to experience a lot of new events which was great but sadly was a physically and mentally difficult year. Unlike most posts I don't feel the need to explore this, 2018 is here and things can only get better, right? So instead of talking about all the bad things I wanted to make a post of all the great things I did, enjoy!

January
Catching up with old friends before they go back to uni
Attending the Birmingham Car Show with Alec





February
First Tropic Skincare Party at my house, the start of my new business
2nd Valentines with Alec and the start of his bug and my kidney stone, not the best day haha!

                                                



March 
Watched a live rugby match in Wales
Olly Murs live in Cardiff
Going to the Coyotte Ugly bar whilst visiting friends in Cardiff
I went to Wales a lot this month!





April 
Stratford driving experience weekend away (My new favourite English destination)
A very family based Easter weekend
Too many meals out and beach visits





May
Catch ups with old friends
Fancy dress parties
And lots of family walks




June 
Best friends birthdays
Dog walks
My own birthday - but this wasn't celebrated until July





July 
Birthday parties
Cat photo shoots
Beach visits
Visiting Stephen






August 
Plymouth Pride
A trip to the Fairy Center
Love Summer and V-Festival






September 
Seeing the poppies on the Plymouth Hoe
2nd year anniversary with Alec
Glammys - Tropic Skincare Event





October 
Devcon
Old person dress up party
A very exciting trip to Harry Potter Studios





November 
Firework night
A girly trip to Bristol
Holiday in Germany





December 
Family trip to Nantwich
National Trust Christmas Events
More birthday party celebrations





So that was my 2017, lets see what 2018 brings!

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts