2017 Summer Bucket List Review


Again another overdo post, I have just lost my blog mojo massively but I am trying, it is Halloween soon, my FAVOURITE holiday and there is a lot going on!

Summer is well and truly over, I am writing this whilst wrapped up in a jumper, waiting for the kettle to boil and listening to the rain...Oh I do love Autumn!

Like every Summer I create a bucket list I know I will never complete but give a good try to anyway, this is how well I did!

Water fight - Unfortunately this never happened, this was planned but got cancelled ironically due to awful weather, typical 
Multiple BBQ's - This was a success, not a British Summer without a BBQ

Drinks at the beach - Drinks on the beach was an activity that was planned for ages and did not disappoint, watching the sun go down listening to the waves with some Pimms was a great way to end the week
Visit the local food fayre - I love Food Fayre's and this Summer did not let me down
Go to the zoo - This did not place sadly, maybe this year I will go 
Make Smores - LOVE SMORES, I made so many and have no shame
 

Start running - What was I thinking, this was never gonna happen!
Go stargazing - I thought this would be a romantic activity for Alec and I to do together...wasn't so romantic when the rest of our friends joined in
Dance in the rain - With the British Weather we had you know this happened!
Make homemade pizza - Many pizzas were eaten over summer and it was great, shame Lactose free cheese tastes so bad

Watch the sunset - Another romantic evening with the whole friendship group 
Day trips - Many down to Cornwall took place, I love Cornwall and wish I went more, maybe rainy walks down the beach could take place
Go to a festival - As shown in previous posts I went to Love Summer and V Festival and it was great 
Make homemade ice-cream - I never got round to this but still really want to try 
Spend more time with my family - Through day trips and movie nights, it was nice to just chill and spend time with my parents more

Go to a water park - I was unable to go to this but Alec went and loved it 
Make softails - I had all the ingredients but never ended up making them, maybe Christmas time. 

So overall a success, how did you get on with your Summer Bucket List? 

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts