Summer Garden Party Essentials


As a British citizen I can't help but love a good Summer Garden Party. For my 20th Birthday I decided to hold one for myself which, if I don't say so myself, was one of my best parties due to the weeks of planning I put into it. Got to love organised fun!
I understand that Summer is nearly over but there is still time to throw in one last classis British party with what I feel are the Summer party essentials.

Banners - Not just for little kids and those who have retired. There are so many cute types of bunting online perfect for every situation. You can thank me later.

Inflatables - Seems to be the Summer craze for the last few years now but some how each year I still find them great and want to buy a stupid amount. For Alec's and I's birthday I got an inflatable celebrations bottle which is surprisingly good as a bat when you have a glitter beach ball thrown at you.

Picnic Food - Who doesn't love picnic food. As the items are so small you don't feel bad for pigging out. Also there are loads of cakes and how can you say no to cake.

Photo Props - Okay I will admit this one probs should stay at office parties but after a bit...a lot...of alcohol its surprising how fun it is to pretend to be a princess with a moustache.

Pimms - The British summer essentials, a glass of Pimms on a warm day brings everyone together. Also it tastes so great and is so easy to drink its difficult to refuse. Just make one large jug and be prepared to fill it up often.

What are your summer garden party essentials?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts