My 2017 Summer Festival Outfits

This year I finally managed to get to some proper festivals; V Fest and Love Summer, a local Devon hippie festival. As much as I love festival clothing I live in England and we all know the weekend of a festival will have rubbish weather. So as much as I would love to wear shorts and crop tops whilst dancing in a field that's sadly not possible, so instead I wore the following:

V Festival:



Denim Jacket - Boohoo
Drop Arm Tank - ASOS
Leggings - New Look
Bum Bag - Claires

The festival I was having more hope on wearing 'cute festival clothing' as you can expect, did not go to plan. We managed to book tickets for the one day of that weekend that wasn't warm and sunny but still, we got to see P!nk and that's all that matters.

Love Summer Festival:



Denim Jacket - Boohoo
Dress - ASOS
Bum Bag - Claires
Shoes - New Look


Denim Jacket - Boohoo
T-shirt - New Look
Jeans - New Look
Bum Bag - Claires
Shoes - Trainers


Dress - River Island
Bumbag - Claire's 
Shoes - New Look

More on this festival to come soon so watch this space. 

Those were my festival outfits, which look was your favourite?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Comments

Popular Posts