Zero/Low Waste 2019 Goals



The planet is dying and unless we do something soon, all of our shitty decisions will be irreversible! Due to that, I am going to do whatever I can, along with encouraging others to do the same, to help save this beautiful planet Earth before its too late.

In 2019 I am going to:

Bring utensils with me EVERYWHERE! You will be surprised how often you will need/use them
Actually remember to clean the utensils so I am able to take them everywhere with me 
Stop buying plastic bottles. Bring my own bottle with me 
Continue to eat less meat and animal products
Keep reusable bags in my car and not behind my bedroom door, seriously Megan, what use are they there? 
Stop buying fast fashion, or at least reduce A LOT of the fast fashion items I am buying
Take part in beach clean ups 
Participate in saving the planets and the zero/low waste movement more

What are you going to do to save the planet this year?





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts